3.The latest attack by Maoists in Bastar region calls for a change in India in anti-insurgency operations. Comment.
Month: April 2021
Gs 3 Environment
2. It’s been 60 years since India brought in legislation to prevent animal cruelty. Yet the incidents like ill-treating of animals continue to occur. Discuss2
Gs 3 Environment – Coral Bleaching
1. What do you understand by coral bleaching? Examine the reasons for coral bleaching and suggest corrective measures in this regard.
GS – 2 Governance
3.How far do you think cooperation, competition and confrontation have shaped the nature of federation in India. Cite some recent examples to validate your answer.
Geography – Gs1
Explain the significance of eastern ghats of India. Suggest the steps that can be taken to conserve the bio diversity of the region
Monetary Policy – GS 3
1 .Assess the effectiveness of monetary policy in controlling inflation. 150 words
Current Events – April 07 – 2021
Supreme court must hold Circuit benches GS – 2 – JUDICIAL REFORMS Introduction It is ironic that it has taken a pandemic to acknowledge the significance of fair and equal access to the Supreme Court through virtual hearings Increasing reach Even at the time the Constitution was being debated by the Constituent Assembly, geographical access […]
1. Deconstructing declarations of carbon-neutrality
Context: At the latest count by the non-profit Energy and Climate Intelligence Unit (ECIU), at the beginning of April, 32 countries had declared, their proposed intention to achieve carbon-neutral status by mid-century or thereabouts. Of these, only eight have any firm status, the rest being in the form of proposed legislation or mentions in policy […]
Code of conduct – GS 2
3. Model code of conduct has been a remarkable step in ensuring free and fair elections in India. however, the present digital era has posed challenges to it. Discuss
2. The Union budget 2021 has proposed setting up a National bad bank to restore banks health. Critically discuss the idea for ameliorating the banking sector’s stress